Stacked Protein Peanut Butter Cups
Stacked Protein Peanut Butter Cups 🍫🥜
Makes 24 / Macros per pb cup: 4g P, 7g F, 3g C
- 1/2 cup organic virgin coconut oil, softened
- 2 scoops Stacked Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted organic peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 drops liquid Stevia
- Fill a mini-muffin pan with 24 liners and set aside.
- In a food processor, or by hand, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each muffin liner.
- Place the muffin pan in the refrigerator for 45-60 minutes or until the fudge firms up.